SOP's in Progress
This is the most important part of Firecrowd - the part where you create and refine SOPs. Look through the list of SOPs below, and edit them like a Wikipedia article. Log in to create and edit Firecrowd SOPs.
This policy/procedure establishes uniform vehicle standards and equipment for brush fire apparatus unless otherwise specified within this policy.
To establish the dispatch complement for each reporting district type and type of situation reported.
To establish a process to follow to become a certified driver of fire and rescue apparatus.
To provide all fire service personnel with operational guidance when responding to incidents involving electric and hybrid vehicles.
- establishes a Department Vehicle Safety Review Board and defines its purpose, responsibilities, duties and members.
- incorporates the objectives of the Department's traffic safety and accident policy.
- establishes corrective training, loss of driving privileges and/or discipline for preventable Department apparatus/vehicle accidents, and for certain infractions of Department General Orders, Directives, practices and procedures.
- becomes effective April 24, 1996.
- Makes notification to all Department employees that driving a vehicle without a current valid Drivers License (examples: expired, suspended, revoked and improper classification) is a violation of the State of Illinois Criminal and Traffic Laws.
- Re-affirms Department policy regarding the incorporation of the City and State Driver requirements into administrative regulations for both on-duty and off-duty driving.
- Identifies reporting requirements for all employees whose Drivers License is/becomes expired, suspended or revoked.
- Rescinds General Order 02-003 dated July 1, 2002.
- Becomes effective immediately.
This procedure will outline the process for releasing a prospective driver as a qualified driver of pumping apparatus.